Summer Scents

Hello Lovely people!

So as you may have noticed I've been MIA for a couple of weeks, however I am back in action! Just thought I would share with you some of my favourite summery scents of the past summer in Oz.

L to R: Crabtree & Evelyn Antibacterial Hand Gel in Pomegranate, Mor Hand and Body Wash in Lychee, Viva La Juicy Eau De Parfum
C&E

First of all, I picked up the Crabtree & Evelyn Pomegranate Hand Gel whilst Christmas shopping. I was given the C&E Pomegranate Body Cream in for Christmas in 2010 and fell in love with the scent. They have since changed the packaging and made a hand gel! So I literally didn't think twice about grabbing it. 

It's actually supposed to be an antibacterial hand gel, meaning to be used without water, however I just use it as my everyday hand soap (is that weird?). It's such a strong scent but I just adore it!

MOR

I also picked up this MOR Lychee Hand and Body Wash just before Christmas and also love it so much. Just like the C&E Hand Gel, I also got a MOR Lychee soap from a friend back in summer 2010/2011. Must've been a great summer... Really missing the scent, I bought this body wash and use it almost every day.

Juicy Couture

I am usually very picky with my perfumes and have had some highs and lows throughout the years and tend to stick to one perfume per year. Last year in March, for my 18th, I was given the Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Perfume gift set and actually fell in love! It is definitely one of my favourite scents and I knew straight away it smelt like me. 

I ran out towards the end of 2012 and got another for Christmas because I love it so much! I don't normally repurchase perfumes but I wasn't ready to let it go just yet!

~
Love you all, have a happy week!

- Beth Joyce x

No comments:

Post a Comment