Believe and you are

I can't believe I'm sitting here drinking orange juice from a packet with heels on my desk and a glass board acting as some sort of inspiration. Life got weird somewhere, I don't know when though.



The fact that I haven't written a blog post since January is ridiculous. The actual ridiculous part is that it's March already, which means my birthday, which means it's already too late to be starting new years resolutions which means congratulations to me, I have achieved at least one of them. 

All I can think about this year is 'this year is full'. I'm full, the world is full and I honestly didn't think I would even be able to start this year actually doing anything.

My last post wasn't just a 'build myself up for no reason' post, I actually did it. I got better.

Long story short, glandular fever stopped ruling my life two months ago and I'm actually almost a real person again. 

Much loooooooove,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment