Today really is the day

I always find myself caught in a whirlwind of ridiculous moments, but this time they all happened one after the other. All of a sudden it's 2014, and we are already a few weeks into the year. Give me a day and I'll explain to you why this year is already turning out to be crazy and why I have a box of strange medicines, several doctors requests that I have never followed through with and a ridiculous appreciation for fun people.



Well there I have said it. Today really is the day. Of taking control and actually making progress. Last year I actually made some pretty great decisions that I will never regret, but I also made some really crap ones too. But this year is different because I have found the fuel to my fire. I've got a new engine behind me and I'm learning how to speak positively into my life.

I have so many ideas for blog posts, but to be honest I haven't quite achieved them or learnt them enough to give advice. So this is just a pre-post of what I'm in for in the next year.

Much love

B

No comments:

Post a Comment