How to lead a relatively productive life | Beth Alexandra

"What a busy and ridiculous life I lead." I say to myself far too frequently.

Whatever happen to living an easy mediocre life where I could focus on myself and never have a care in the world? Maybe it was the fact that two years ago I made the decision that easy wasn't enough for me, I decided that I want more out of life; I want to inspire and be inspired, I want to learn and grow and change, I want to show people the freedom I have found for myself, I want to free people.

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/437623288764195684/



Two years ago I started saying "Yes". I understood that facing my fears was the only way I was going to become the person I wanted to be.

And oh my goodness, how life is a constant battle. Sometimes the battle is against the mind, sometimes it's staying at a job you don't particularly like but developing a sense of loyalty that seems to be lacking in my generation (Gen Y), who knows what it is, but the challenge is waiting for you to accept it, not run from it.


Beth Alexandra


No comments:

Post a Comment