DIY Frames


Evening wonderful people,
First of all I'd like to say, I'm trying something new and adding whatever song I am listening to as I blog! Thought it could be fun. Anyway, back to reality. Or something.

So I stumbled across this pin on Pinterest, and got inspired to finally make use of my ikea frames. Now I know my handwriting isn't nearly as pretty as the original but it's so much fun!

I chose to use the original backing of the photo frame as the background for a cool textured effect, but I'd love to play around with some fabric or wrapping paper.

All I needed to use was a permanent marker, which easily comes off with methylated spirits. This is great for me since I'm fantastic as making mistakes when I need something to be perfect!

Here's what I've done. It's so simple and easy - I love it!



 - Beth Joyce x

No comments:

Post a Comment