Settling is not in fashion

As I wandered the streets of Darlinghurst in the pouring rain with nothing but a coffee and a cold sense of apathy towards my early-finished exam, for the 4th time this week I reminded myself of a dream that I've had since I was 7 years old. 

What I'm listening to: Rude - MAGIC!


In your first year out of school, it's the popular thing to do to not know what you are doing. I've always gone against the crowd and starting this year - I knew exactly what I was going to do. I'd start a degree. But what's wrong with my perfect picture is that I never considered being completely apathetic towards it, and how that might just be a huge problem. For me anyway.

For this brief post what I'd actually like to say is how important it is to be passionate about something. I've had so many dreams growing up and for some reason when it came to the age of beginning life something inside of me decided it was too hard to achieve. 

Despite what many say, settling for things has never been my style and it's definitely not is fashion.

Much love, 

B





No comments:

Post a Comment